One month's FREE rent on studio apartments. Terms apply.
Mac Properties redeveloped Arc on Armour from a Mid-Century office building into a modern apartment community. Arc on Armour was renamed to honor its history as office space for the American Red Cross, to acknowledge the building’s location on Armour and to recognize the distinguishing arches in the facade.
Our architectural design team was careful to keep the best of the original elements like the lobby’s terrazzo, the exposed concrete ceilings, and the masonry planters flanking the entrance. When possible, we improved some elements such as replacing brick-infilled arches with glass. New elements such as black quartzs counters, light wood flooring and exposed concrete ceilings were installed to provide a stylish, modern vibe. Washer/dryer, dishwashers, and USB ports are just some of the thoughtful apartment conveniences that make living easy Arc on Armour.
We think the size of Arc on Armour is perfect. 62 apartments is small enough where neighbors know each other and feel a sense of community. Yet, the community is large enough to have its own fitness center and resident lounge.
Arc on Armour sits on the tree-lined boulevard between Broadway and Main. Midtown is centrally located and within ten minutes of all the lively spots in Kansas City.
- Deposit: $0
- Non-refundable Move-in Fees: $225 for Studios, $275 for 1-bedrooms, $325 for 2-bedrooms
- Pet Fees: $200 Upfront & Non-Refundable
- Pet Rent: $15 per Month per Pet
- Electric: Resident Paid through Evergy
- Water and Sewer: Paid by Resident
- Trash: Included in Rent
- Parking: $65/Spot or Free Street Parking
- Internet: Paid by the Resident
- Luxer Package Collection: Included in Rent
- Renters Insurance: Required, Paid by Resident
- Neighborhood Pool and additional Gym Amenity Option: $20/month
- Tours: In-person or Virtual